About AWS Online Training:
AWS Online Training provides to get most desire cloud computing skills to get AWS Certification. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is introduced in 2006 to provide IT infrastructure services to organizations in the form of web services. AWS services are commonly known as cloud computing services and are a secure cloud services platform, which provides computing power, content delivery, database storage and other functionality to assist business to grow and scale. AWS slowly emerged with many cloud computing services, products and solutions to create sophisticated applications with enhanced flexibility, reliability and scalability.
AWS services benefit organizations with low cost, security, Agility and Instant Elasticity, Open and Flexible. The AWS services provide cloud computing services with the flexibility to introduce your application irrespective of your use case or industry you deploy.
Why AWS certification?
AWS services are deploying by many organizations. It’s an emerging technology that helps the organization to reduce their overall cost, enhance security, agility, and flexibility. With this development, the market needs a lot of human resource with this skill. AWS certification will assist you to get the better scope of advancement in your career.
AWS certification training target:
- Learn and understand the AWS terminology and concepts and navigate the AWS management console.
- Learn and understand the security measures, database services, the management console
- Learn and understand the foundational services like EC2, Amazon Private Cloud, Amazon Elastic Block store and Amazon simple storage services.
- Leverage AWS services and AWS managed services to enable greater flexibility, highly available and scalable.
- Learn to use the good framework to advance architecture with AWS solutions.
- Learn to use AWS infrastructure features, AWS cloud formation, and other automation technologies.
- Build functioning virtual networks with Amazon VPC
- Use the AWS SDK to interact with AWS services and develop solutions.
AWS Certification Target Audience:
- Candidates, who are responsible for articulation the technical benefits of AWS cloud computing services to customers.
- Students seeking the career in cloud computing services.
- SysOps Administrators, Developers using AWS services and Solutions Architects
AWS Course Prerequisites
- Experience of distributed systems
- Experience with general networking concepts
- Basic knowledge of multi-tier architectures
- Knowledge of cloud computing services
About AWS Certification Training Format:
ExoLearn is the emerging training institute in offering industry demanded skills. We have a well-qualified professional throughout the world. We cover the complete syllabus needed to clear the AWS certification. We provide complete facilities for students to learn and explore the subject. In case, if candidates have any doubts they can refer the videos of their session from our learning management system. In our LMS, we have videos, PPT’s, study material, FAQ’s or AWS interview questions and answers and all staffs needed to learn the subject.
We have technical and webinar team, who will take care of individual students personally for assisting in best possible ways. We provide round the clock service, feel free to contact our leadership team at your convenient time.
AWS Certification career opportunities:
AWS services are booming in the market. That leads to lots of career opportunities to the AWS skilled professionals and as we know that big IT firm nowadays moving to cloud environment. they required huge resources as AWS certified.
AWS certification includes-
- Associate tier:
- Certified Solutions Architect Associate
- Certified Developer Associate
- Certified SysOps Administrator Associate
2. Professional tier:
- Certified Solutions Architect Professional
- DevOps Professional
3. Specialty tier:
- Advanced Networking
- Big Data
All these AWS certification courses help the professionals to get better position and advancement in their career.
We at ExoLearn, help the candidates to prepare for the syllabus based on real-time projects and industry demands. AWS certification training from ExoLearn will lead your career to a new level.
AWS certification training course curriculum
Module: 1. Introduction
- Introduction to AWS
- Characteristics of Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing Deployment Models
- History of AWS
- AWS Cloud
- Free Usage Tier
Module: 2. Infrastructure as a service(Iaas)
- what is the cloud formation
- Using cloud formation
- Stack/template provising
- sample template snippets
- cloud formation summary
Module: 3. Platform as a service(Paas)
- What is the elastic beanstalk
- using elastic beanstalk
- Environment provising
- Sample application provising
Module: 4. Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud(EC2)
- Amazon EC2(Elastic Compute Cloud)
- Instance Types
- Creation of An EC2 Instance
- Access AWS EC2 linux instance
- Access AWS EC2 windows instance
- Create a LAMP Server
- Configure Wordpress
- Creation of an AMI(Amazon Machine Images)
- Launch Windows EC2 Instance
- Auto Scaling
- Amazon Elastic Container Service
- Command Line Utility
- Instance Life Cycle
- Amazon EC2 Best Practices
Module: 5. Amazon Virtual Private Cloud(VPC)
- Amazon VPC(Virtual Private Cloud)
- Accessing a Corporate or Home Network
- VPC Configuration
- VPC Peering
Module: 6. Identity Acess Management (IAM)
- Identity and Access Management
- Overview and Policies
- Users, Groups, and Roles
- Configuring IAM Access
Module: 7. Elastic Load Balancing
- Amazon Elastic Load Balancing
- Configure Elastic Load Balancing
Module: 8. Auto Scaling
- Auto Scaling
- Configure Auto Scaling
Module: 9. Amazon Route 53
- Amazon Route 53
- Amazon Route 53 Concepts
- Amazon Route 53 Hosted Zone
Module: 10. Amazon EBS
- Amazon EBS
- Amazon EBS Snapshots
- Amazon EBS Performance
Module: 11. Amazon Simple Storage Service(S3)
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Overview of Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Version Control and Lifecycle Management
- CloudFront and CDNs
- Security and Encryption
- Amazon Import - Export Snowball
Module: 12. Elastic Search
- creating elastic search domain
- setting up lodging and ELK stack using elastic search
- Streaming data from CloudWatch to Amazon Elasticsearch
Module: 13. Amazon CloudFront
- creating CDN
- Hosting static data
- caching CDN object via S3 bucket
Module: 14. Databases
- Databases Overview
- Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS)
- Amazon Aurora
- Amazon Redshift
- AMI Databases
- AWS Database Migration Services (DMS)
- Amazon ElastiCache
Module: 15. Disaster Recovery
- Disaster Recovery
- Overview and Products for Disaster Recovery
- Troubleshooting and Support
Module: 17. Case Study
- Case Study
Introduction To Amazon Web Services
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q1. Will I Get a Certificate After Completing My Course Through Exolearn.com?
We will provide you with a course completion certificate from our end. Apart from this, we can also help you to acquire a vendor certificate once you complete a particular training course.
Q2. What if I Could Not Attend a Class?
Our dedicated Learning Management System (LMS) will allow you to access the recorded footage of the session.
Q3. How Can I Access the Recorded Videos of the Session I Missed?
Our web-based Learning management system (LMS) is web assessable. Once you are registered, we will enable LMS accessibility for you.
Q4. What are the Available Payment Gateways?
You can pay us using all major cards (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, JCB and Discover/Novus). We also accept payment through PayPal.
Q5. Can I Cancel Enrollment? Will I Get Refund?
Yes, a candidate can cancel the enrollment within 3 - 7 days after making payment. As per our refund policy, we can refund up to 100% of the total payment made during registration (Please refer to our Refund Policy).
Q6. Will there be any Interactive Live Session or Just Pre-Recorded Videos for Training?
All the registered students will be able to join interactive training sessions conducted by qualified trainers.
Q7. What is the Duration of the Learning Management System (LMS)?
The duration of LMS Lifetime.
Q8. What is the Learning Management System (LMS)?
LMS is a software application designed to deliver educational courses and training programs through documents, study materials, interactive online classes and recorded videos.
Q9. What if I Have any Queries During or After the Course?
We provide 24x7 online support facility. You can call or email us any time, as our support team will always be there to respond to your queries.
Q10. Can I Have One-On-One Sessions?
A session is attended by 2-3 students, but if you want to join a one-on-one session, you have to pay some additional charges for this.
No data available right now, please check back later.