About Python Online Training:
Python is helpful for programming easy code which allows the developers to think about the problem rather focusing on syntax. Python is a free source, object-oriented, high-level language. In a few steps, you can make rapid application development also for use as a scripting or glue language to connect existing elements together. Python programming reduces the product time to release in the market. Unlike other programming, languages python has many advanced features and it’s used by many organization next to java.
Why Learn Python Programming?
Python has become one of the common and leading programming languages. To name a few, the language is used for software development, full-stack web development, data science, robotic process, Artificial Intelligence, web app development, and the list goes on. There is no denying Python happens to be one of the easiest programming languages. Owing to the growing popularity of Python and its increasing demand across different industries, it is safe to say that many brands will switch to python in the coming years. Python courses online can help you build your career in the programming industry.
Python Training Details:
ExoLearn offers python online certification courses to aspiring programmers. Whether you are a beginner or an expert, we provide you with the best educational and training materials to build your skills in this industry. Considering the current scope in the programming and coding industry, we have decided to provide our students with the best Python online training. As long as you choose us, rest assured you will get the best educational material and proper attention. We allow students to explore the language and get familiar with all aspects of python.
Python Course Target:
- Knowledge of Python Data Types
- Learn to use Python to complete your own projects
- Use Python to solve real-world problems
- Be able to Code the Different Types of Conditional Statements available in Python
- Correctly Execute Arithmetic Operations in Python
- Work with Python Modules
- Correctly use Python Code Commenting
- Learn and understand and Use Python’s Predefined String Functions
Python Tutorial Targeted Audience:
- Developers of any Programming languages
- Professionals who want to learn and deploy in their real-time projects
- Fresher’s who are seeking the career in the programming field.
Python Training Prerequisites:
No specific prerequisites for taking up the Python Programming Certification Training, you should have access to a computer with an internet connection. Basic knowledge of C programming will be beneficial.
Python Training Format:
- Python training at ExoLearn is live interactive session and discussion
- All Python training classes are interactive
- All Python training classes are led with real-time experience along with project completion
- Python certification at the end of the course as a course completion certified
Python Career Opportunities:
Python programming language is currently the most popular language for data scientists worldwide. It’s the most used programming languages after Java. Python Career Opportunities includes-
- Software Engineer
- Research Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Software Developer
IT and software development companies look for applicants that are familiar with Python. They hire the applicant that excels in Python. Learning python can be quite challenging, but it is possible with the right study materials and professional trainers. So, building your knowledge and skills in this field is a great way to improve your resume and increase your chances of getting hired. At ExoLearn, you will not only get a proper python online training course, but we issue a certificate, which you could use when applying for similar jobs.
Python Course Curriculum
- Python overview
- History of Python
- Features of Python
- Python Versions
- Python Environment
- Different IDEs
Module-2: Getting Started
- Running python scripts
- Interactive mode
- Scripting mode
- Python basic syntax
- Running Python scripts under windows and Linux
- Python identifiers
- Types of identifiers
- Rules for naming identifiers
- Reserved words
- Variables in Python
- Scalar variables
- Lines and Indentation/How to make Python scripts readable?
- Multi-line statements
- Getting help in windows and Linux
- Quotes in Python
- Comments in Python
- using blank lines
- waiting for user input
- Physical and logical statements
- Multiple lines in a single line
- Multiple statement groups as suites
- Command line arguments; Accessing command line arguments
- Python variable types
- Standard data types: Numbers, strings, lists, tuples, dictionaries
- Data type conversion
- type(), id(), range(), del()
- Python operators
- Arithmetic operators
- Relational/comparison operators
- Logical operators
- Assignment and short hand assignment operators
- Membership operators
- Identity operators
- String operators
- String operations
- string indexing/slicing
- functions on strings
- len() on strings
- string reversing
- concatenating strings
- Repeating strings
Module-5: Flow Control
- Python decision making statements
- Elif statement
- Nested if
- Python Loops
- While loop
- for loop
- Infinite loops
- Else statement used with loops
- Iterating by sequence index
- break statements
Module -6: Sequences, Lists, Tuples, Dictionaries & Sets
- Lists, Tuples, Dictionaries
- Differences and the need of various types of sequence.
- Python Lists
- List features
- Accessing list elements through indexing
- Reversing the list
- Concatenating lists
- Repeating lists
- Various list functions
- List methods
- Counting the diff.types of list elements
- Aliases for lists
- Python Tuples
- Tuple features
- Accessing tuple elements
- Lists vs tuples
- minimal tuple functions
- Python dictionaries
- Purpose of dictionaries
- How they differ with lists and tuples?
- Creating and accessing dictionary elements
- Dictionary methods
- About sets
- Creating and working with sets
- Set operations
- Nested Sequences
- Nested lists
- Nested tuples
- Nested dictionaries
- List comprehensions
Module-7: Functions & Variables
- Python functions
- Defining a function
- calling functions
- Parameters to a functions
- Returning values
- Recursive functions
- Types of function arguments: Required arguments, Default arguments, Keyword arguments, Variable length arguments
- Passing function to a function
- Recursive functions
- Lambda/Anonymous functions
- Scope of Variables
- Global vs local variables
- The "global" keyword
Module-8: Python modules
- What is a module?
- Built-in modules
- User defined modules
- Setting the Path
- Attributes of a module
- Getting module attributes: dir() and help()
- Accessing the attributes
- Importing a module through various methods
- import statement
- from import statement
- from import * statement
Module-9: FILE I/O
- Creating and opening files
- Various file modes
- file objects
- Reading data from the files
- Writing and appending data to a file
- Closing files
- Editing files
- Random access files: tell(), seek()
- Working with directories
- Directory creations
- Accessing directory contents
- Directory methods
Module-10: Python Exceptions:
- What is Exception?
- Need of Exception handling
- Predefined Exceptions
- Predefined Exceptions Hierarchy
- Except, try, finally clause
- Handling Multiple Exceptions
- User-defined Exceptions, Raise, assert statements
Module-11: Python Regular Expressions:
- About Regular expressions and Patterns
- Various meta characters used to write regular expressions
- re module
- search() and re.match()
Module-12: Built-in modules
- Mathematical functions
- Python number type conversions
- Random number functions
- String functions
- Python Date and time
- Tick, time tuple, getting time, formatting time, getting calendar of a month
- The time module
- The calendar module
- os module
- sys module
- io module
- subprocess module
- numpy module
Module 13: Object Oriented Programming
- Defining Classes
- Creating an object
- Class methods, and data
- Static methods, Private methods, Constructors, Destructors, Inheritance
- Types of inheritances
- Polymorphism (overloading & overriding)
- Data hiding
- Defining a thread
- Starting a thread
- Threading module
- Threads synchronization
- Multithreaded priority queue
Module-15: Database access
- Basics of database
- Executing queries
- Transaction management
Module-16: Excel Processing:
- xlrd, xlwt modules
Regular Expressions in Python
Introduction to Python | Demo Class
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q1. Will I Get a Certificate After Completing My Course Through Exolearn.com?
We will provide you with a course completion certificate from our end. Apart from this, we can also help you to acquire a vendor certificate once you complete a particular training course.
Q2. What if I Could Not Attend a Class?
Our dedicated Learning Management System (LMS) will allow you to access the recorded footage of the session.
Q3. How Can I Access the Recorded Videos of the Session I Missed?
Our web-based Learning management system (LMS) is web assessable. Once you are registered, we will enable LMS accessibility for you.
Q4. What are the Available Payment Gateways?
You can pay us using all major cards (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, JCB and Discover/Novus). We also accept payment through PayPal.
Q5. Can I Cancel Enrollment? Will I Get Refund?
Yes, a candidate can cancel the enrollment within 3 - 7 days after making payment. As per our refund policy, we can refund up to 100% of the total payment made during registration (Please refer to our Refund Policy).
Q6. Will there be any Interactive Live Session or Just Pre-Recorded Videos for Training?
All the registered students will be able to join interactive training sessions conducted by qualified trainers.
Q7. What is the Duration of the Learning Management System (LMS)?
The duration of LMS Lifetime.
Q8. What is the Learning Management System (LMS)?
LMS is a software application designed to deliver educational courses and training programs through documents, study materials, interactive online classes and recorded videos.
Q9. What if I Have any Queries During or After the Course?
We provide 24x7 online support facility. You can call or email us any time, as our support team will always be there to respond to your queries.
Q10. Can I Have One-On-One Sessions?
A session is attended by 2-3 students, but if you want to join a one-on-one session, you have to pay some additional charges for this.
No data available right now, please check back later.